- Upcycled from Denim industry waste otherwise destined for landfills
- Applique needlework in beautiful floral pattern
- High quality zipper for the main pocket to keep things secure
- Additional pocket inside with a zipper
- Inside lining made from upcycled fabric
- Large size and sturdy handles
- Perfect for everyday use
- Supports artisans and their families
Dimensions (inches): Height: 14.5 Width: 17 Depth: 6.5
The unique floral patch work using the traditional art of applique needlework makes this bag an instant love! Its sustainable journey of raw materials and its making makes along with the size and functionality of this bag makes it very high on earth friendliness and style.
Please note that since each piece is made up of reclaimed and upcycled denim and is fully handcrafted, there could be slight variations in colors from the pictures above
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return the product free of charge for a period of 30 days after initial purchase
The two female founders hailing from the heart of Delhi, India are the forces behind this. The fearless team of two is working with textile factories and mills in India to collect their scraps and then work with the local artisans and tailors of Delhi to infuse a second life into them Know more...