- Upcycled from Denim industrial waste that would have otherwise gone to landfills
- Adjustable strap
- High quality red zip closures
- Front pocket mimics back pocket of a pair of jeans and gives it a unique style
- Each piece is handcrafted by artisans in India
- Dimensions: 16" x 10" x 4"
- Zipper pocket dimensions: 8.5" x 8"
- Front pocket dimensions: 5" x $"
It’s front pocket mimics the back pocket of a pair of jeans and comes in handy to keep your wallet or phone within reach. The backpack also has a zippered front section to keep your belongings secure but still separate from the main compartment for quick and easy access. It has adjustable straps and the main compartment that can fit anything from a 13.5” laptop to several books, or anything you want to carry.
Please note that since each piece is made up of reclaimed and upcycled denim and is fully handcrafted, there could be slight variations from the pictures above
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return the product free of charge for a period of 30 days after initial purchase
- Upcycled from excess fabric of a premium outerwear brand
- Quick dry and ultra-lightweight
- Dual use Inner compartment - organizer
- Pockets secured with sturdy YKK zippers
- Super comfortable to carry around
- Compactly packaged
Take this lightweight and compact bag anywhere for your extras as it fits well into its own inner compartment so you always have it handy when you need it the most. It's also a perfect weekender bag when you just want to pack some stuff and go.
By upcycling excess polyester ripstop resistant to tearing and ripping, from Royal Robbins known for its premium quality gear, this earth-friendly duffel bag makes sure that premium quality cloth doesn't go waste. It is light weight, quick drying and versatile.
Dimensions: 12" H, 20" L ,10.5" D (9.5" W, 7.5" H, 1" D when packed in sack)
- Rescues excess from Kiteboarding kite sails
- Long lasting and water-resistant
- Large adjustable strap to comfortably wear across your body
- Inner and Outer compartments with zippers to secure stuff
- Conserves water and reduces CO2 emissions
This exclusive waist-pack or also known as fanny pack, belt bag, moon bag, is upcycled from excess kite-sails material from the kiteboarding industry, which otherwise would have become a part of landfills harming our environment. The acrylic exterior of this waist-pack is water-resistant, keeping it safe from the elements.
Destined to be a kite sail earlier, its fabric has light-weight and tough exterior. It easily fits in and endures even your hardest adventures with ease making it a must have bag in your collection. The reinforced strap allows you to wear it in different positions according to your needs comfortably.
Dimensions: 11 x 7 x 7 inches
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device